information
Click on the navigations to view my Bloggy.. =)
The List Goes On
Sunday, September 6, 2009 4:46 PM
2 days since I talked to David the villain. We sorta had a deal of not talking to each other and see who would talk first. I'm betting it's him. He can't have enough of Lisa. Hurhur!
*Come on, David, you will lose the bet!!!
I'm supposed to have met up my babygirls today for a soccer game. But I'm feeling tooo weak to go so I guess I'll just have to meet them on another day.
*Lisa misses them loads. :'(
However, I'm gonna meet up with Zyn and a few of other people that I have not seen over the years on Tuesday. But we'll see if they are up for the plan.
Oh! And damn Blogger for not being able to upload any pictures!!! Gosh! Do something about it! Pfft! It's getting on my nerves and MAYBE I'M MOVING TO ANOTHER BLOG. For real!
Ciao people!