information
Click on the navigations to view my Bloggy.. =)
What Is Wrong With Me?
Monday, August 31, 2009 4:35 PM
Nothing much to blog today though. Blog is still in the making. I have been rotting at home and I don't feel like talking to anyone currently. Gosh! What is wrong with me? One moment I'm out to make a big fresh start of my life, and the next, voila! I'm feeling soooo down!!
"Baby, are you down, down, down, down.... Down...." (Jay Sean - Down)
Random much. Anyways, the only people I look forward to talking everyday is Mie and David. It's like I've grown sooo attached to them that I need to talk to them every single day even if it means talking bullshit (for David's case)! Well, whatever. His bullshit always amuses me. LOL! Thank you David, I suppose. Imma stop here. I seriously don't know what to blog about. It's fucking raining and I don't know what to do. Bugger!!